Personal Protective Equipment Kit (Single)
Rs. 1,299 Rs. 1,559
- Personal Protective Equipments (PPEs) are protective gears designed to safeguard the health of individuals by minimizing the exposure to a biological agents like contagious viruses, bacteria’s, or infections. The Protective equipment consists of garments and other essentials, it is worn mostly by health care workers, people taking care of infected people or any other persons in need to protect themselves against infectious agents.
- Components of PPE Kit: Triple Layer Mask, Safety Goggles, Face Shield, Disposable Gloves, Coverall, Shoe Covers and Disposable Bag.
- It has one triple layer fluid-resistant mask with nose pin which provides protection to the wearer from droplets of infectious material emitted during coughing/sneezing/talking.
- The flexible frame of Safety Goggles provides a good seal with the skin of the face, covering the eyes and the surrounding areas to maintain full protection. The protective glasses also feature an elastic band at the back, to ensure that the goggles stay in place.
- Face Shield provides full coverage to your eyes, nose , mouth and face to maintain full protection of the face. This protective shield also feature an elastic band at the back, this ensure better fit.
- Disposable Gloves are made from high quality natural rubber latex and are free from allergy causing chemical residues. Has micro rough texture for better instrument grip. These are pre-powdered with biologically absorbable USP grade powder.
- The coverall is made using heat sealing tape technology so that it does not let any fluid etc to pass through. It is a full length bodysuit with head cover and full sleeves with elastic cuffs for extra safety.
- An ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016, GMP Certified & CE Certified product.
- The MRP is inclusive of Taxes.